SSP Scholarship Portal
The Scholarship is provided to the students who are pursuing different types of education. It is a type of financial help provided to the students to encourage them to continue their education without thinking about their financial background. Students of Karnataka have to apply for the Scholarship through the SSP portal.
For all the students of Karnataka, this article will help to know the complete information about the SSP portal login details for students.
The Karnataka state government has developed an Integrated Scholarship Software to provide scholarships to all the students of Karnataka. The scholarships are provided to all the pre-matric and post-matric students under various schemes and departments of the Karnataka state government.
Karnataka State Scholarship program will be very helpful for many students. Students can find all the basic details and information about different scholarship schemes that the government of Karnataka provides. Karnataka state government will give different types of scholarships to students from different sections of society.
As we all know that many people are not able to complete their education due to lack of money. But through the Scholarship, if they can get some financial help, they will continue their education.
If the students get very good marks, then the Karnataka state government will surely provide them with a scholarship to continue their education.
Students with higher education qualifications than the 10th class have to apply for their scholarships under the post-matric scheme. The students who did not complete their class 10 have to apply for the scholarships under the pre-matric scheme.
Registration is required only for the new applicants. Students who have already applied for the Scholarship last time are not required to register again. They can log in and apply for the Scholarship.
SSP Portal Login & Application
All the students who have already registered in the SSP portal can log in with the given login credentials. After login into the Portal, you can submit your application for the Scholarship by submitting all the details and documents required for submission.
- Registration if you are a new user. If you have already registered on the SSP Scholarship portal in the previous year or before, you do not need to register again. Just skip this step.
- You have to submit the post-matric application in the SSP Portal by filling in all the required details.
- You need to upload the documents required in the e-authentication Portal.
- Get your original documents attested by meeting the attestation officer.
- After the e-attestation, your documents will appear in the Approved documents with the e-attestation ids.
- After that, log in to the SSP Portal, enter your e-authentication ids, and complete the SSP Scholarship application process.
- Students SATs ID/ College.
- Registration Number.
- Aadhaar Number of Student and Parents.
- Student’s Mobile Number.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- EWS Certificate (Applicable for only Brahmin category students) number in the student’s name starting with RD.
- e-Attestation Numbers.
- Eligible Fee Receipt
- SSLC/ 10th Marks Card
- PUC Registration Number (first-year degree courses)
- Marks Card of the previous year.
- Study Certificate
- Disability Card Number issued by GOI for differently-abled students
All the students of Karnataka who satisfy the given conditions are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- Students who belong to Karnataka and studying outside of the state.
- Who have completed their matriculation in other states and currently pursuing other courses in Karnataka.
- Students who have completed the matriculation before 2004 in Karnataka state.
- Who has completed class 10 from the ICSE?
- Students who completed their class 10 from the open schools.
SSP Student Status Report
All the students can check their status report from the SSP portal by the following steps:
- Visit the SSP official website and click on the link for tack student status report.
- Enter the SATS(Student Achievement Tracking System) ID in the field provided and select the year for which you need the status.
- Now, click on the search button to get the student details and status of the application.
- SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT: 9008400010 / 9008400078
- TRIBAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT: 080-22261789
- DEPARTMENT OF MINORITY WELFARE: 8277799990
- BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE DEPARTMENT: 080-22374836 / 8050770005.
1 . How to Register on the SSP Portal?
- For pre-matric scholarship registration, you have to click on the create account, enter your SATS(Student Achievement Tracking System) ID, and create an account.
- For Post-matric scholarship registration, you can find the registration link on the home page itself. Click on the registration link and register for the post-matric Scholarship.
2 . What are the documents that are required for the SSP application?
- All the list of documents that are required for the application process is given in the above article. Students can read this article to know the complete details about that.