The article provides Haryana Employment Exchange or HREX, Haryana employment registration and login, the official website hrex.gov.in, Saksham Haryana, Sakham Yuva login, etc.
HREX is Haryana Employment Exchange or Haryana Rojgar Mela, organized by Haryana state’s employment department from 11th December 2019. The HREX is in Haryana, like Ambala, Rohtak, Hisar, and Gurugram districts.
Haryana employment exchange is a fair in which all the unemployed youth of the state will participate and will be provided with employment opportunities so that all the educated unemployed will get a job in the state.
Unemployed youth with qualifications of 10th, Intermediate, BA, Bsc, Bcom, Diploma, MA, etc., can now visit the online website of Haryana Employment exchange and register to get jobs in public, private companies.
Depending upon the qualification, the government will fill the vacant positions in different companies. The unemployed youth can also choose the company according to their wish.
Documents Required for HREX Haryana
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card
- Passport Size photo
- Mobile number
- Parent Job proof in the state
- Certificate from Sarpanch/Municipal Counsellor
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Experience Letter if any
Eligibility Criteria HREX Haryana
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Haryana State.
- The age of the unemployed youth must be 18 years and above.
- Under HREX, only educated unemployed are eligible.
Haryana Employment Exchange Registration Process
The unemployed youth who wants to apply for HREX must fill out the Haryana Employment Exchange registration form.
- First, the aspirant must visit the official website of the hrex.gov.in portal.
- Click on account on the home page and select register from the drop-down.
- Now a sign-up page opens, select the jobseeker from the drop-down of the register.
- Again a new page appears; enter the mobile number, captcha code and click on send OTP.
What is your opinion on CBD oils for animals?
CBD oil doses for pets vary depending on their weight and size, but as a general cbd oil for dogs 500mg guideline, we recommend starting with 1-2 drops per 10 pounds of body weight. administering CBD oil 3-4 times daily is typically the best dosage regimen to provide relief for your pet.
What are the side effects of using CBD oils?
CBD oil is generally safe and well tolerated, but some people may experience side effects like nausea, diarrhea, or changes in appetite or weight. CBD oil should not be used by pregnant women or people https://premiumjane.com/cbd-oils/1000mg-cbd-tincture-natural-full-spectrum/ who are breastfeeding. It may also interact with other medications. Speak to your doctor before using CBD oil if you have any health concerns.
What do you think of the Wolf Winner Casino?
Wolf Winner is a new online casino https://wolf-winner.casinologin.mobi/ that offers a great variety of slots, table games, and live dealer games. The casino is licensed by the government of Curacao and uses the latest security technologies to ensure player safety.
- OTP generates to the mobile number, enter the OTP and click on verify.
- After verification of the mobile number, the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the Haryana employment exchange registration form with details like name, mobile number, password, etc.
- After entering the details, click on the sign-up option.
- Now go to the home page click on account and select the sign-in option.
- Enter the username, password, captcha code and click on sign-in.
- A new page appears with the application form; fill the application form with all the personal, educational details and enter the Aadhaar card number.
- Finally, check the information entered click on submit option and complete the registration and application process.
HREX Haryana Login Process
Below is the process for HREX Login for the applicants who already registered.
- First, the applicants must visit the official website of hrex.gov.in to login into the HREX.
- Click on account on the home page and select sign-in from the drop-down.
- Now HREX login page opens; enter the username, password, captcha code and click on sign-in.
- HREX login process is successful.
- After sign-in to the account, the applicants can access and check many details regarding the Haryana Employment Exchange.
Saksham Haryana is also launched for the unemployed youth on 1st November 2016. The Yojana is a provision to provide employment opportunities and unemployed allowances for the unemployed youth who are educated.
The unemployed youth must qualify at least intermediate and more like graduate or postgraduate, etc. Under the Saksham Haryana, the government will provide financial assistance for the unemployed educated youth.
The unemployed youth with the postgraduate qualification will get a salary of Rs 9000 on the job, including Rs 3000 as an unemployment allowance. For graduates, it will be Rs 7500, which includes Rs 1500 as an unemployment allowance.
The beneficiary must work for 100 hours in one month and four hours in a day to get the Saksham Yojana benefit. Every beneficiary will get the Saksham Haryana for 3 years.
Purpose of Saksham Haryana
Many Haryana youth are unemployed even after having proper education and are unable to get a job anywhere. Saksham Yojana started for those unemployed youth and provided unemployment allowance along with employment.
Under the scheme, the government wants to reduce unemployment by providing salary-based jobs based on unemployed youth’s educational qualifications, encouraging unemployed youth, and making them self-reliant.
Unemployment Allowance Rate of Saksham Haryana
|Education Qualification||Unemployment Allowance|
|Metric pass or SSC||Rs 100/- per month|
|10+2 or intermediate||Rs 900/- per month|
|Graduate||Rs 1500/- per month|
|Postgraduate||Rs 3000/- per month|
Latest Update of Saksham Haryana
The newly appointed Deputy Commissioner Dhirendra Kharagta announced at a press conference that under Saksham Haryana, 2500 unemployed youths of the state provided employment.
Around 600 home guards will also get the benefit of the Saksham Yojana. He also said that the Haryana state government taking adequate steps to end the unemployment in the state.
A total of 141770 eligible youth are getting the unemployment allowance of about Rs 21 crore 55 lakh 74 thousand and 900 per month under Saksham Yojana Haryana.
Saksham Yuva Yojana Benefits and Features
- The Saksham Yojana started to provide employment opportunities for the educated unemployed youth in different government and private companies.
- Haryana government also gives financial assistance to the educated unemployed youth as an unemployment allowance.
- The educated unemployed youth who are qualified for intermediate, graduate, postgraduate, etc., can apply for Saksham Haryana.
- The age must be between 18 to 35 years to avail of the benefit.
- The scheme is only for 3 years.
- The unemployed youth will not be dependent on others and become self-reliant by getting jobs under the scheme.
Documents Required for Saksham Yuva
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card
- Income Certificate
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account
- Passport Size photograph
- The unemployed applicants must be permanent residents of Haryana.
- The unemployed youth’s age must be between 18 to 35 years to apply for Saksham Haryana.
- Under the scheme, the annual income of the family must not exceed 3 Lakh.
- Every unemployed youth must register in any of the Haryana state’s employment exchanges on the application date.
- Applicants who are applying for Saksham must not be dismissed previously from government services.
- Only unemployed youth are eligible for Saksham Yojana; people who are already into employment or self-employment are not eligible.
Saksham Yuva Registration Process
Unemployed youth who want to apply to avail of the benefits need to do Saksham Yuva online registration.
- First, the educated unemployed youth must visit the official website of Saksham Yuva.
- Click on the Login/Sign-in option and select Saksham Yuva from the drop-down on the home page.
- Now a new page opens; click on sign-up/register at the end of the page.
- Again a new page appears; now select the qualification and click on the go to registration.
- Saksham Yuva Registration form opens clicks on the check box and follows the procedure to fill the form.
- Fill out the form by entering the date of birth, name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile number, etc.
- After filling out the registration form, OTP generates the mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the register option.
- After successful completion of the Saksham Yuva registration process, a password was sent to the mobile number.
- With the password, applicants can log in anytime for any information.
Saksham Yuva Login Process
- Interested candidates must log in to Saksham Yuva by visiting the official website.
- Click on the Login/Sign-in and select the Saksham Yuva from the drop-down on the home page.
- Enter the username, password, select qualification, enter the captcha code, and click on the login option.
- Now Saksham Yuva login process is completed successfully.
How to view the Applicant Details?
- First, the unemployed youth must visit the official website of Saksham Haryana to view the applicant details.
- Click on the applicant details on the home page.
- A new page opens; now select the district, choice, qualification, gender and click on search.
- Now the complete information of the applicant will display on the screen.
How to Search Job Opportunity in Saksham Yuva Portal?
- First, the unemployed youth must visit the official website of Saksham Haryana.
- Click on job opportunities on the menu bar, which is on the home page.
- Now a new page opens; select the type of organization from government jobs or private jobs.
- Applicants must select the jobs according to their qualifications and apply for the jobs.
For any queries and assistance regarding HREX Haryana, people must visit the HREX Haryana portal and click on contact us on the home page. A list of contact details will appear district-wise on the screen.
People who have queries regarding the Saksham must visit the Saksham Yuva portal and click on contact us on the home page. A list of contact details will display on the screen with email IDs and office numbers.