The article provides Haryana Employment Exchange or HREX, Haryana employment registration and login, the official website hrex.gov.in, Saksham Haryana, Sakham Yuva login, etc.
Documents Required for HREX Haryana
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card
- Passport Size photo
- Mobile number
- Parent Job proof in the state
- Certificate from Sarpanch/Municipal Counsellor
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Experience Letter, if any
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Haryana State.
- The age of the unemployed youth must be 18 years and above.
- Under HREX, only educated unemployed are eligible.
Haryana Employment Exchange Registration Process
The unemployed youth who wants to apply for HREX must fill out the Haryana Employment Exchange registration form.
- First, the aspirant must visit the official website of the portal.
- Click on account on the home page and select register from the drop-down.
- Now a sign-up page opens, select the jobseeker from the drop-down of the register.
- Again a new page appears; enter the mobile number and captcha code and click on send OTP.
- OTP generates to the mobile number, enter the OTP and click on verify.
- After verifying the mobile number, the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the Haryana employment exchange registration form with your name, mobile number, password, etc.
- After entering the details, click on the sign-up option.
- Now go to the home page, click on account and select the sign-in option.
- Enter the username, password, and captcha code and click on sign-in.
- A new page appears with the application form; fill the application form with all the personal and educational details and enter the Aadhaar card number.
- Finally, check the information entered, click on submit option and complete the registration and application process.
HREX Haryana Login Process
Below is the process for HREX Login for the applicants who have already registered.
- First, the applicants must visit the official website of hrex.gov.in to login into the portal.
- Click on account on the home page and select sign-in from the drop-down.
- The login page opens; enter the username, password, and captcha code and click on sign-in.
- HREX login process is successful.
- After sign-in to the account, the applicants can access and check many details regarding the Haryana Employment Exchange.
Purpose of Saksham Haryana
Many Haryana youth are unemployed even after having proper education and cannot get a job anywhere. Saksham Yojana started for those unemployed youth and provided unemployment allowance and employment.
Under the scheme, the government wants to reduce unemployment by providing salary-based jobs based on unemployed youth’s educational qualifications, encouraging unemployed youth, and making them self-reliant.
Unemployment Allowance Rate of Saksham Haryana
|Education Qualification||Unemployment Allowance|
|Metric pass or SSC||Rs 100/- per month|
|10+2 or intermediate||Rs 900/- per month|
|Graduate||Rs 1500/- per month|
|Postgraduate||Rs 3000/- per month|
Latest Update of Saksham Haryana
141770 eligible youth are getting the unemployment allowance of about Rs 21 crore, 55 lakh 74 thousand, and 900 per month under Saksham Yojana Haryana.
Saksham Yuva Yojana Benefits and Features
- The Saksham Yojana started to provide employment opportunities for the educated unemployed youth in different government and private companies.
- The Haryana government also gives educated unemployed youth financial assistance as an unemployment allowance.
- The educated unemployed youth qualified for intermediate, graduate, postgraduate, etc., can apply for Saksham Haryana.
- The age must be between 18 to 35 years to avail of the benefit.
- The scheme is only for three years.
- The unemployed youth will not depend on others and become self-reliant by getting jobs under the scheme.
Sodexo Meal Card | Activation, login & Check Balance
Documents Required for Saksham Yuva
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card
- Income Certificate
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account
- Passport Size photograph
- The unemployed applicants must be permanent residents of Haryana.
- The unemployed youth must be between 18 to 35 years old to apply for Saksham Haryana.
- Under the scheme, the family’s annual income must not exceed 3 Lakh.
- Every unemployed youth must register on the application date in any of the Haryana state’s employment exchanges.
- Applicants applying for Saksham must not be dismissed previously from government services.
- Only unemployed youth are eligible for Saksham Yojana; those already into employment or self-employment are not eligible.
SSP Scholarship Portal – Online Registration & Login Process
Saksham Yuva Registration Process
Unemployed youth who want to apply for the benefits need to do Saksham Yuva online registration.
- First, the educated unemployed youth must visit the official website of Saksham Yuva.
- Click on the Login/Sign-in option and select Saksham Yuva from the drop-down on the home page.
- Now a new page opens; click on sign-up/register at the end of the page.
- Again a new page appears; now select the qualification and click on the go-to registration.
- Saksham Yuva Registration form opens, clicks on the check box, and follows the procedure to fill the form.
- Fill out the form by entering the date of birth, name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile number, etc.
- After filling out the registration form, OTP generates the mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the register option.
- After completing the Saksham Yuva registration process, a password was sent to the mobile number.
- With the password, applicants can log in anytime for any information.
Saksham Yuva Login Process
- Interested candidates must log in to Saksham Yuva by visiting the official website.
- Click on the Login/Sign-in and select the Saksham Yuva from the drop-down on the home page.
- Enter the username, and password, select qualification, enter the captcha code and click on the login option.
- Now Saksham Yuva login process is completed successfully.
How to view the Applicant Details?
- First, the unemployed youth must visit the official website of Saksham Haryana to view the applicant details.
- Click on the applicant details on the home page.
- A new page opens; now select the district, choice, qualification, and gender and click on search.
- Now the complete information of the applicant will display on the screen.
How to Search Job Opportunity in Saksham Yuva Portal?
- First, the unemployed youth must visit the official website of Saksham Haryana.
- Click on job opportunities on the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page opens; select the type of organization from government jobs or private jobs.
- Applicants must select the jobs according to their qualifications and apply for them.
Mana Isuka Vahanam | Registration, Login, Sand Booking and App
Contact Details of HREX Haryana
For any queries and assistance regarding HREX Haryana, people must visit the portal and click on contact us on the home page. A list of contact details will appear district-wise on the screen.
People who have queries regarding the Saksham must visit the Saksham Yuva portal and click on contact us on the home page. Contact details will be displayed on the screen with email IDs and office numbers.